Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Friday, Friday!

Gotta get down on Friday!  Okay now I officially know that I need to stop teaching seventh grade! 

Anyways onto the news, my frozen embryo transfer is officiall scheduled for Friday!   We are hoping to transfer two of our frozen embryos.   Our RE said that it is possible that only one (or none :( ) could make it through thaw.   We are really trying not to think about that right now. 

We have to be at the office for 11 and then I am on bed rest for Friday and Saturday.   I am making a lasagna on Thursday for Sean to cook on Friday.  Hopefully this means that there will be food to eat.  After Saturday, I just have to take it easy.  Dang, no work outs for me?  Really?   I don't know how I will survive.  :)

After the transfer, the waiting game begins again.  Any thoughts, prayers, positive thoughts you can spare for us is greatly appreciated.  I will update after the transfer on Friday.

1 comment:

Lisa Klein said...

July 4th weekend has always been good luck for Jeff & I (met & engaged) . I will send those good vibes your direction.